Wednesday, April 6, 2011

HALFPIPE SKIING IN THE OLYMPICS 4/6/11

James:
HALF PIPE IN THE OLYMPICS, FUCK YA BRA'

Robert: ya thats tight, I know you are being a little ass about it, but it is tight.

James:
haha. I'm sure thats what the greeks had in mind alcoholic, stoned long hairs doing flips in snow

Robert:
Get off your high horse. The Greek Olympics were a bunch of naked gay dudes rubbing up each other with no chicks allowed. When you can get a sprinter, or any other athlete, to hit a half pipe and get 22 feet of air then you can talk.

James:
Gay dudes... The way it should be

Robert: haha, look at Bode Miller, or Michael Phelps, they are both premier athletes and smoke that ganja

James: I know, I'm just referring to cultural differences

Robert: as far as I am concerned professional pipe and park skiers are elite athletes and you would have a hard time arguing otherwise.

James: ......Bob's a fag

Robert: ah the one angle I didn't prepare for...

MEMORY
0/06/11

James: my memory is getting delivered today

Robert:
oh, think you will remember anything important?

James:
we'll see... I was not expecting a joke, thought it was too easy'

Robert:
that joke was gold

James:
twas not

Robert:
twats
twaz

CONCERTS

JBT red rocks?

James: ?ehh maybe when

Robert:
not sure

James:
spanish question

Robert:
that is top 3 concerts I have ever seen
guy it talented

James:
can i pelvic thrust in the crowd?

Robert: its not the Olympics

James:
shit, check on that and then i'll let you know

Robert:
looks like we are heading for a government shut down

James:
told ya, what does schuesler think about this

Robert:
havent talked to him about it, all the dems fault

James: of course

BECK and MILLS

Robert: Glen Beck too radical for Fox?

James:
a hint of progress

Robert:
nah, maybe for Fox, but not for America. Wherever he goes he will have more people listening to him than any rational person can ever dream of.

James:
he will go on after Rush Limbaugh

Robert:
The fact that Limbaugh is still alive is a medical mystery.
The guy has to have a heart the size of a watermelon.

James: ahaha name this movie "Guy must have had a heart the size of a canned ham"

Robert:
I think that is from se7en

James:
you googled it, and yes thats what its from

Robert:
I did not. I watched that movie on Monday for the first time ever

James:
did

Robert:
and that is where I got the watermelon quote

James:
isn't that convenient

Robert:
except I couldnt remember what he said, so I said watermelon... honest truth. I often google, but not this time.

James:
who said it?

Robert:
Mills
Pitt
Detective David Mills

James:
haha correct

Robert:
I though Morgan Freeman was the killer the whole time.

James:
you could barely hear it when he said it

Robert:
it stuck out in my mind, as it did yours apparently.

James:
takes an astute knowledge of Pitt to pick up that line
I should know that any quote you make is from a Pitt movie
haha, that ones one of his better performances, played an ignorant prick well


GEOLOGIST are Queers

James: scroll about 1/4 way down
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Geologist

Robert:
alcohol?

James:
no the picture on the right side, less than a 1/4 way down i guess

Robert:
ah pitt

James:
as a geologist

Robert:
your favoirte geologist portrayl

James:
it was

James:
yeah Harry Stamper was pretty cool

Robert:
or perhaps the best ever

James:
A.J, not so much. He was a little green

James:
he was a geologist

Robert:
nay

James:
yah

Robert:
GOOGLE QUEST!

Robert:
hahahahaha

James:
just took an office poll, unanimous choice was geologist
rockhound

Robert:
haha says the geologist in your hole in the ground

James:
at the beginning of the movie Lewis was a silver prospector for the USGS, dont know many PE's who did that

Robert: He is based on Edward L. Doheny
Who also worked for the USGS
however he was involved in drilling and devised drilling and production methods
so I would have to say that he was both
more of a geologist though.

James:
like most great men
have you seen the mansion he built

Robert:
nope
only the movie version

James:
google the Edward L. Doheny mansion in L.A

Robert:
haha jesus
that is how an oil man lives

James:
thats right
rub it in everybodies face, thats what i would do
do you know how to interpret compresional strength data? Youngs modulus, Poisons Ratio ect?

Robert:
although I remeber all those concepts, I would have to do some reading before calculating them again.

James:
thats what i have. I just want to know what I can do with it in a presentation in terms of reservoir quality ect...

Robert:
you are welcome to my res 2 book, but I cant help you out haha

James:
damn

Robert:
ah brazilian tensile stregnth

James:
does that mean its been shaved?

Robert:
waxed generally

James:
take note, thats good comedy

Robert:
haha ok

Robert: any plans for the weekend?

James:
work on a presentation that i have no idea what i'm presenting on yet

Robert:
Just get a strobe like and some puppies
you will be ok

James:
james' music pick of the week
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09zBftEqBN0

Robert: do you like Kid Cudi?

James:
haven't heard much

Robert: buy a bike yet?

James:
no, i already have one
just not a road bike

Robert: I cant imagine you riding a bike

Robert: unless it is and old school one, like on the fat tire bottle.

James: i ride a mean bike

James: i've been doing a lot of rides recently

Robert:
mustache?

James:
poor comedy, too predicable

Robert:
my comedy puts you on your ass at every step

Robert: COMEDY! BAM!!!!

James:
haha that was good

Robert:
My comedy can not be denyed

James: i think of myself as a fire hose of cerebral quips and izums

James: Liam Gallagher thinks he is pretty hot shit... the only downside to this band
Liam Gallagher
I dont like Oasis
I like them but

James:
you will by the time im done with you

Robert:
I think all their songs sound the same
no I have tried
I listened to them a lot
and I just dont like the singer

James:
that would be liam

Robert:
indeed
but if I said I dont like Liam you would ask why
and I would then say, "I dont like his singing"
it sounds like he is hammered and has a family of foxes living in his throat
and I dont like the over trebeled music
In that video you just sent me you cant make out a single word he is saying

1 comment: